Sign-On with The Spa and Sauna Company for a $1,000.00 Bonus!!
Are you ready to work with a fast growing premier home leisure and wellness company? Are you a team player that takes pride in attention to detail and customer service!? If so, this is the job for you!!
Customer Engagement Representative
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Customer Engagement Representative is the first line of contact in the sales department that educates and directs customers as well as provides a range of customer service support tasks in order to enhance client satisfaction and service delivery.
Scope of the Position
This position will conduct customer engagement and brand educational activities and work with all departments and members of the general public and other partners for California and Nevada.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, provide a full range of customer engagement services including but not limited to:
- Answer telephone calls, emails and in person questions from customers and identify their needs to direct them to sales or delivery departments appropriately.
- Follow up with customers to ensure a positive and enhanced customer experience.
- Re-engage previous customers by calling, online surveys and providing consumer education and information on new store items.
- Reach out to legacy customers to ensure they have up to date and customized products.
- Complete Rapid Response tickets where required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Engage and offer maintenance procedures, replacement and trade-in and trade up programs.
- Other duties as required.
High school diploma and one (1) year customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service on the phone and face-to-face.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, vendors, and teammates.
- Ability to identify and connect to customers, educate on service programs, provide solutions and follow through with outcomes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks, both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational and accuracy skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Infusionsoft and other software.
2. Customer Satisfaction Focus
3. Service Orientation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $33,280.00 per year
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package including:
Medical and Dental Insurance, Automatic 401k Contributions by Employer, Profit Sharing, Flexible Work Hours, PTO, Sick leave and Vacation Pay