Sign-On with The Spa and Sauna Company for a $1,000.00 Bonus!!
Are you ready to work with a fast growing premier home leisure and wellness company? Are you a team player that takes pride in attention to detail attention and customer service!? If so, this is the job for you!
Delivery and Installation Technician
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Delivery Technician is responsible for the safe, timely, and efficient customer delivery. As well as, for the relocation of floor models and other inventory.
Scope of the Position
This position will deliver and relocate product and work with all departments and members of the general public and other partners for California and Nevada businesses.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, provide a full range of delivery and product relocation duties including but not limited to:
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area using sleds, dollies, or any other necessary equipment to transport customer’s product from trailer to designated area on the customer’s property
- Delivering to residential locations
- Delivering to commercial locations
- Conduct positive customer relations
- Other related duties
Qualifications and Competencies
The position will require the following qualifications, values and competencies.
Must have a high school diploma with ability to move objects to designated areas along with basic mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience or training and minimum of 1 (one) year related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Willingness to move heavy objects, and travel to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Must have excellent delivery skills.
2. Must have some general mechanical and plumbing skills.
3. Must have strong attention to detail.
4. Must have excellent customer service skills.
5. Demonstrated organizational, and time management.
6. Ability to work as a member of a team or individually.
7. Ability to use Microsoft Office and other software systems.
8. Ability to drive to customer/clients.
9. Ability to move heavy objects.
2. Customer Satisfaction Focus
3. Self Motivation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,000.00 – $37,000.00 per year
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package including:
Medical and Dental Insurance, Automatic 401k Contributions by Employer, Profit Sharing, Flexible Work Hours, PTO, Sick leave and Vacation Pay