For a limited time only, Hot Spring Spas of Santa Cruz is celebrating with our Buy Local Sale!
You don’t need to Buy a Spa from an Out of Town Travelling Spa Show, We are one of the Highest Volume Hot Tub Dealers in the Country. No one Sells Quality for Less! Plus we have 60 Mo. Special Financing* available to those who qualify. You can take advantage of this amazing deal at Hot Spring Spas of Santa Cruz, part of The Spa and Sauna Company. We can’t to see you there!
*See store for details.
Top 5 Reasons Not to Buy from a Traveling Spa Show:
- Quality – Are the hot tubs high-quality? Have you read any reviews of the product? We recommend you do this when you are shopping for any hot tub, regardless of where you purchase it.
- Delivery – Make sure your hot tub will be delivered to your backyard, not dropped off in your driveway. Driveway drop offs have actually happened to real customers of the traveling spa show.
- Service – The salespeople at the spa show may allow you to believe that they have a local showroom and service department, while they actually are based far away. You will not be able to reach them for delivery questions, routine service or repair issues.
- Water Care – The spa show salespeople may reassure you that the hot tubs they are selling are chemical free and you don’t need to add anything to them. That is simply not true.
- Reputation – Check the company’s reputation. While salespeople at traveling events pitch their shows as a once in a lifetime opportunity, they visit several times a year, which makes much of what they say suspect.