Sign-On with The Spa and Sauna Company for a $1,000.00 Bonus!!
Salary, Plus Commission, Plus Bonuses!
Do you want to to make good money in Sales!? Are you ready to work with a fast growing premier home leisure and wellness company? Are you a team player that takes pride in attention to detail and customer service!? If so, this is the job for you!!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible to for generating an optimal combination of revenue and customer satisfaction.
Scope of the Position This position will work with all departments and members of the general public and other partners for California and Nevada businesses.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, provide a full range of sales persons responsibilities:
- Acquiring prospective customer leads from various sources and nurturing them through the sales process.
- Executing Point of Sale operations and generating customer orders as needed.
- Maintaining a clean and presentable sales environment, including company showrooms, offices, and restrooms.
- Actively pursuing and capitalizing on opportunities to increase the total value of any one sale.
- Conduct positive customer relations.
- Other related duties.
Qualifications and Competencies
The position will require the following qualifications, values and competencies.
Must have a high school diploma with 1 (one) year related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
2. Must have strong attention to detail.
3. Must have excellent customer service skills.
4. Demonstrated organizational, and time management.
5. Ability to work as a member of a team or individually.
6. Ability to use Microsoft Office and other software systems.
7. Ability to problem solve.
2. Customer Satisfaction Focus
3. Self Motivation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package including:
Medical and Dental Insurance, Automatic 401k Contributions by Employer, Profit Sharing, Flexible Work Hours, PTO, Sick leave and Vacation Pay