Sign-On with The Spa and Sauna Company for a $1,000.00 Bonus!!
The Spa and Sauna Company of Reno is your premier home leisure and wellness store. Our operations are growing quickly and we are looking for team players in all areas and if this is you, let us know!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Service Technician combines specialized mechanical and electrical skills with customer service skills to offer excellent service to spa and sauna customers in need of repairs and maintenance to ensure customer satisfaction.
Scope of the Position
This position will conduct service and repair activities and work with all departments and members of the general public and other partners for California and Nevada businesses.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, provide a full range of service and repair duties including but not limited to:
1. Preparing the service vehicle with parts and supplies expected to be used during the workday in a timely manner.
2. Servicing and installing merchandise and parts safely and efficiently.
3. Maintaining the stock status of commonly requested accessories and chemicals in the service vehicle.
4. Providing customers with basic education regarding their equipment and chemicals.
5. Informing the customer of the discovered nature of their mechanical or electrical issues with their merchandise and a reasonable explanation of the need and costs of associated parts.
6. Maintaining the cleanliness and order of the entire warehouse in general, and the tech’s assigned area in particular.
7. Maintaining the cleanliness and order of company vehicles on a daily basis.
8. Assisting in the refurbishment of used spas as directed by the Lead Service Technician.
9. Other related duties.
Qualifications and Competencies
The position will require the following qualifications, values and competencies.
Must have a high school diploma with basic mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience or training and minimum of 1 (one) year related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Willingness to travel to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Must have excellent general mechanical and plumbing skills.
2. Must have strong attention to detail.
3. Must have excellent customer service skills.
4. Demonstrated organizational, and time management.
5. Ability to work as a member of a team or individually.
6. Ability to use Microsoft Office and other software systems.
7. Ability to drive to customer/clients.
2. Customer Satisfaction Focus
3. Self Motivation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $33,280.00 per year
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package including:
Medical and Dental Insurance, Automatic 401k Contributions by Employer, Profit Sharing, Flexible Work Hours, PTO, Sick leave and Vacation Pay