A spa purifier means cleaner water with fewer chemicals and less maintenance.
Sundance has been using the CLEARRAY® Water Purification System as a factory installed feature for years.* The Sundance system makes water care a breeze, even reducing the amount of sanitizing chemicals needed. The system treats water using exclusive UV-C light technology, which means no gas, chemical, or other by-product is added to the water or produced as a result. This proven technology has a strong track record of success in hygienic and clear water driven industries, including: hospitals, pharmaceuticals, bottling and beverage, industrial and municipal water treatment, and aquariums.
- Treats 99.9% of waterborne pathogens
- Factory installed* exclusive UV-C Technology
- Up-to 50% reduction in sanitizing chemical usage**
- Easy care and maintenance with annual bulb replacement
- No harmful odors or by-products produced
- Durable stainless steel and quartz components
* Model Year 2012 and newer.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Filtered water enters the CLEARRAY® stainless steel tank and is exposed to the UV-C light
- Instantly, 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses, Algae, and DNA of waterborne pathogens are eliminated by destroying their ability to reproduce
- Sanitized fresh/clean water is returned to the hot tub, cycle consistently repeats