Sign-On with The Spa and Sauna Company for a $1,000.00 Bonus!!
Are you ready to work with a fast growing premier home leisure and wellness company? Are you a team player that takes pride in attention to detail attention and customer service!? If so, this is the job for you!
Scope of the Position
This position will conduct warehouse activities and work with all departments and members of the general public and other partners for California and Nevada
Under the direction of the Regional Operations Manager, provide a full range of warehouse duties including but not limited to:
- Direct, oversee and assist with the maintenance of the cleanliness and order of the company warehouses on a daily basis.
- Assist in maintaining inventory counts and valuations for high-demand products and reporting low quantities to the appropriate manager.
- Ensure warehouses, countertops and spas are clean and orderly daily.
- Ensure high-demand inventory (standard chemicals, accessories, and common parts) is counted and listed for a purchase order to be competed.
- Ship vendor RGAs for warranty reimbursement on a weekly or semiweekly basis.
- Ensure RGA labels are created and items are packaged upon receipt of the items for the service coordinator.
- Take RGAs to UPS weekly or semiweekly
- Assist in maintaining the company’s refurbishment program.
- Other duties as required.
The position will require the following qualifications, values and competencies.
High school diploma and one (1) year warehouse experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to drive a forklift or obtain forklift driving certification.
- Excellent organizational and accuracy skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Infusionsoft and other software.
- Self Motivation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Effectiveness and Competence
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,000/year
Excellent Pay and Benefits Package including:
Medical and Dental Insurance, Automatic 401k Contributions by Employer, Profit Sharing, Flexible Work Hours, PTO, Sick leave and Vacation Pay