Sign-On with The Spa and Sauna Company for a $1,000.00 Bonus!!
Are you ready to work with a fast growing premier home leisure and wellness company? Are you a team player that takes pride in attention to detail and customer service!? If so, this is the job for you!!
Hot Tub/Spa Cleaning & Water Care Technician
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Hot Tub/Spa Cleaning & Water Care Technician is responsible for the completion of services and maintenance of hot tub customers. As well as, traveling daily to customer residences to perform routine and seasonal maintenance tasks, test and maintain spa water chemistry, and check parts and accessories for replacement needs
Scope of the Position
This position will provide direct services to customers and work and engage with other departments.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, provide a full range of concierge service duties including but not limited to:
1. Prepare the service vehicle with parts and supplies expected to be used during the workday in a timely manner.
2. Service and maintain customer equipment thoroughly and efficiently.
3. Maintain the stock status of commonly requested accessories and chemicals in the service vehicle.
4. Provide customers with basic education regarding their equipment and chemicals.
5. Inform customers of parts, accessories, or chemicals that they may need to replace or replenish in the reasonably near future along with their respective associated costs.
6. Maintain the service schedule on a daily basis.
7. Maintain the cleanliness and order of company service vehicles on a daily basis.
8. Maintain a high level of communication with the Service Coordinator throughout the day, updating headquarters with information regarding the service schedule, service performed, and additional service needed for customers.
9. Other related duties.
Qualifications and Competencies
The position will require the following qualifications, values and competencies.
Must have a high school diploma along with basic mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience or training and minimum of 1 (one) year related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Willingness to work physically outdoors in order to clean and maintain hot tubs and equipment as well as travel to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Must have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to listen, understand and respond appropriately.
2. Must have some general mechanical and plumbing skills.
3. Must have strong attention to detail.
4. Must have excellent customer service skills.
5. Demonstrated organizational, and time management.
6. Ability to work as a member of a team or individually.
7. Ability to drive to customer/clients.
8. Ability to move physically all day in varying weather conditions. Examples: standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
2. Customer Satisfaction Focus
3. Self Motivation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $33,280.00 per year